- VagiKool® is a specially designed reusable flexible feminine cold pack that provides instant itch relief, naturally reduces swelling, and promotes natural healing.
- VagiKool gel gets cold and stays flexible enough to be properly placed. The Komfort-Fit Sleeve feels comfortable against the skin in the sensitive area
- VagiKool is safe to use during pregnancy & while nursing, is Non-Toxic and Latex Free and is for EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- VagiKool® relieves vaginal discomfort caused by: Childbirth, Vulvodynia, Yeast Infections, Surgery, Postmenopausal intimacy, Herpes, Laser Hair Removal, Vaginosis, Vaginitis,
- Bikini Waxing, Shaving, Pelvic Congestive Syndrome Hemorrhoids, Sports Injuries, Increased Sexual Activity, Vaginal Irritations, Vagina Pain, Vulva Pain.
Vagi-Kool® is the first and only reusable flexible feminine cold pack specifically contoured and designed for the most sensitive and delicate area of a woman’s body. Vagi-Kool® remains flexible when frozen. Vagi-Kool® Komfort-Fit Sleeves are against your sensitive parts, but you can still feel the cold where you need it most. Vagi-Kool® promotes well-being and natural healing using cold therapy; a centuries old method of pain control and healing. The Vagi-Kool® Reusable Feminine Cold Pack is proudly made in the USA in a FDA accredited facility. Vagi-Kool® is made from a super soft medical grade polyvinyl. Vagi-Kool® is non-toxic, latex free, is safe to use during pregnancy and while nursing, and is for external use only. Vagi-Kool® provides temporary cool-soothing relief targeted specifically to the lower pelvic region/vaginal area of the subject user. Vagi-Kool® can be used in many different applications of pain management and relief: (i.e.) pain experienced by new mothers after childbirth (vaginal tearing & episiotomies), vaginal pain experienced by expectant mothers due to swelling of the labia, relief of the burning/itching symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infections, relief of pain associated with drug reactions, relief of pain from HSV-2 pain, relief of pain from UTI’s, used to reduce vaginal inflammation associated with infections, irritations, trauma to a female subject’s lower pelvic region (i.e. waxing, shaving, laser hair removal, sports injuries and surgeries), and lastly to relieve the itch of hemorrhoids.