- TENS MASSAGER is the MOST popular massager device, which has a lithium battery powered muscle stimulation system that helps to relieve minor aches and pains.
- 6 MODES – preprogrammed massage modes: Tuina (Push & Pull), Acupuncture, Tapping, Guasha (Scraping), Cupping, and Combination.
- 20 levels of adjustable intensity. High quality – doctor recommended; Portable and easy to use; 100 percent drug-free;
- Rechargeable internal lithium battery – up to 10 hours of continuous use. Large LCD display with new featured backlight shows you at a glance exactly what you need for your targeted mode.
- Adjustable 10-60 minute timer by using “T” button, Simultaneous dual output design, allows 6 pads to be applied to the two different targeted areas at the same time;
HOW OUR ELECTROTHERAPY DEVICE WORKS?
Using bioelectricity technology, the device sends frequency electrical pulses to your muscles through the conductive electrode pads.
Muscles responds to the impulses by contracting and relaxing rhythmically.
The contracting and relaxing of your muscles produces soothing massage sensations that are similar to that given by a massage specialist.
You’ll wonder who is administering your massage-but it’s just the device! It penetrates muscle group deeper than human hands can.
When you place electrode pads in the pain points, you will feel instant relaxation and pain relief.
Using modern human body simulation technology to simulate ancient Chinese therapeutic methods and digital programming technology, your control unit has several different massage modes such as: Tuina, Acupuncture, Tapping, Guasha, Bodybuilding, auto mode, etc.
20 levels of adjustable intensity (strength), you can use “+” button to increase intensity (strength) or “-“button to decrease intensity (strength) of mode; Easy to read animated backlit LCD Display; A pause button (center button) you can click in less than a second if an emergency happens.
Safe and effective for home use The advanced technology sends out multiple preset electrical therapeutic waves through the electrodes. These waves stimulate the combination of deep tissue pain relief techniques and various muscle movements, relieving muscle tension;
a. 1 TENS EMS Therapy device (combined TENS unit and Muscle Stimulator),
b. 4 piece self-adhesive conductive reusable gel pads,
c. 2 sets of dual leads wire (2.5mm plug),
d. 1 4in1 leads wire (2.5mm plug),
e. 1 Pads holder,
f. 1 USB Charger/Wall Unit,
g. Operating Manual,
h. Acupuncture placement point chart,