Relieve aches,pains and stiffness associated with arthritis with these soft stretchy gloves, Gentle compression offers warmth and helps increase circulation. They are comfortable for all day wear and have open fingertips that allow you to touch, feel and grip. Also has grips to allowing these gloves to be even more versatile Are designed to help relieve aches, pains, swelling, cold hands and stiffness associated with arthritis of the hands, whilst allowing you to carry on with daily tasks, like driving, crafts and hobbies like knitting, golfing and other sports, as well as shopping.
- BXT Massage sandles, Enjoy the benefits of a Daily Reflexology Foot Massage, clinically proven to improve health and well-being, stay energetic
- Walk Your Way to Well-Being, the individual little studs press down and twist with your movement, stimulate circulation in the foot
- Ergonomic design with red magnetic therapy beads, comfortable fixed Ying Yang knobs or rotate knobs for 82 Acupressure points, effectively stimulate the key acupuncture points in the feet, relieve from strain and pain, feel like your whole body is getting a massage at the same time
- Need to get used to them first, suggest to wear a pair of thick socks and gradually decrease the thickness, try it within 5 min and gradually longer
- The top Velcro helps secure the slippers for a customized fit, suitable for mens and womens. Size EU 38/39, recommend for UK size 5-6; Size EU 42/43, recommend for UK size 8-9
BXT Acupressure Reflexology Footwear Massage Slippers Health Clog Mule Saddles Flip Flops
Enjoy the benefits of a Daily Reflexology Foot Massage
Clinically proven to improve health and well-being, stay energetic. A basic rule in pressure point is that, if they hurt under even “proper” pressure, it means the Chi of certain area is stuck. and it must me stimulated.
Walk Your Way to Well-Being
Ergonomic design with red magnetic therapy beads, comfortable fixed Ying Yang knobs or rotate knobs for 82 Acupressure points, effectively stimulate the key acupuncture points in the feet
Customized snug fit and comfortable
Adjustable slippers with top Velcro strap helps secure the slippers.
Suitable for mens and womens. Size EU 38/39, recommend for UK size 5-6; Size EU 42/43, recommend for UK size 8-9
Need to get used to them first, suggest to wear a pair of thick socks and gradually decrease the thickness, try it within 5 min and gradually longer
- Improved hip flexion – Helps reduce some disease-related symptoms (like morning stiffness) and a significant decline in painkiller use.
- Increases the body’s production of ‘synovial fluid’, which keeps the cartilage healthy with lubrication and nutrients.
- It will reduce the need for painkillers. Symptoms of Osteoarthritis are extremely painful and many people resort to a life of taking pain and inflammation medication. Taking rosehip can reduce consumption of painkillers by 50 percent.
- Good for your joints. Rosehip’s also great for increased energy and motivation, boosting your immunity and general wellbeing. Plus, it is one of the most concentrated natural sources of vitamin C. Studies show its vitamin C properties absorb twice as fast as synthetic supplements.
- Rosehip gives you a mix of nutrients. Apart from vitamin C, it delivers vitamins D and E, essential fatty acids and is a very powerful antioxidant. Other ways to boost these in your diet? Eat eggs, cod liver oil, fatty fish (salmon, tuna and sardines), nuts, eggs, wheat germ and spinach.
Rose hip helps to maintain healthy and flexible joints
How does it work?
Rosehip extract contains polyphenols and anthocyanins, which are believed to ease joint inflammation and prevent joint damage. It’s also rich in vitamin C, which has antioxidant properties. Antioxidants are substances that can override harmful molecules (free radicals) which are produced within your cells and which may cause tissue damage or disease.
Other studies have found that it can reduce the production of specific enzymes that break down cartilage.
You’ll sleep better. Patients who’ve taken rosehip for long periods of time have mentioned better sleeping habits and less morning stiffness.
Taking rosehip supplements will encourage exercise through energy. One of the most important things osteoarthritis sufferers can do is get their joints moving. This increases the body’s production of ‘synovial fluid’, which keeps the cartilage healthy with lubrication and nutrients.