- Buttons are clearly labelled with words like “Neck”, “Shoulder”,”Back”, “Elbow”, “Hip”, “Ankle”,”Knee”, “Foot/Hand”, “Wrist”,not “Pulse-Width”, or “Waveform.” The large LCD display with featureed backlight shows you at a glance exactly whatyou need for your targeted area, including the type of massage”Knead, Acu (Acupuncture), Tap, Cupping, Scraping (Gusha),Random” and the time left on the cycle. It’s fully automatic!
- US Patent No. USD723178S. Especially designed for boomers, elders, we add feature: backlit as elders can see the LCD screen and more custom made condition buttons make it much easier to choose the right button for your condition you need to treat.
- Features: Most Advanced! -15 modes, easy to select the right button to help pain relief, belt clip makes it portable
- Timer: default 80 minutes
- Holiday Special, Limited Time Offer, just pay the cost of accessories, the device is free
Directions for use: Press the wire plug firmly to the output port at the top of the unit; Connect the electrode pads to the electrode wire by inserting pins to the female pin electrodes; Remove the protective film and place the electrode pads on the targeted area, making sure that both pads are on the skin and not overlapping; Turn on the unit via the on/off switch; it will automatically start from mode 1; Change the modes by pressing one of the 15 different mode buttons displayed on the front of your device; To Control your A1/A2 ports use the intensity buttons located on the left hand side of the device. Gradually increase the intensity by pressing intensity (+) button for the channel A in use; to decrease the strength, press the (-) button for the channel A in use; To control your B1/B2 ports use the intensity buttons located on the right-hand side of the device. Gradually increase the intensity by pressing intensity (+) button for the channel B in use; to decrease the strength, press the (-) button for the channel B in use; Intensity should be set at a level where you will experience some muscular vibration and involuntary muscle movements. It should be set to give a “comfortable” treatment. The treatment should not be painful;Default timer: 80 minutes. However, you may treat yourself as long as you like; Gradually increase the frequency by pressing speed (+) button for the channel in use; to decrease the speed, press the (-) button for the channel in use; To Control your A1/A2 ports use the speed buttons located on the front of the device. To control your B1/B2 ports, use the speed buttons located on the front of the device; THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 control unit; 4 sets of dual leads wires; 4 pair of inserted pin electrode pads (8 pcs pads); 1 pads holder 3 AAA batteries; 1 Application placement chart; 1 User Manual