- Seven Seas Trying for a Baby is a pre-conception supplement with the exact recommended level of 400µg of folic acid
- The Department of Health recommends that women should take a daily supplement of 400 g of folic acid while they are trying to conceive
- Women should continue taking this dose for the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, when the baby’s spine is developing
- They also contain vitamins & minerals such as iron, vitamin D, Vitamin B6 and Zinc which supports normal fertility & reproduction
- Each pack of Seven Seas Tring for a Baby contains a 4 week supply of 28 one-a-day mini pills
Seven Seas Trying for a Baby is a conception supplement with all the essential ingredients to help stimulate an easier pregnancy. Developed by experts 75 years of family health, with folic acid plus iron & vitamin D. Seven Seas Trying For A Baby contains 400g of Folic Acid which is recommended by the UK government. Folic acid is essential for your baby’s development as it is needed to promote the healthy formation of the baby’s neural tube.