- Our Rosehip formula is naturally rich in Vitamins A, C, E and carotenoids including beta-carotene, Lycopene and Lutein
- Studies have shown Rosehip extract can help soothe pain in joints, while also lessening the effects of osteoarthritis
- Rosehip also helps support kidney function
- Easy-to-take capsules – no nasty taste!
- Manufactured in the UK under strict GMP guidelines – quality assured!
Fit Life Health Rosehip Rosehips are the rounded part of the rose flower, just below the petals. Rosehip extract is high in Vitamins A, C and E, as well as a number of beneficial fatty acids. Its anti-inflammatory properties have made it a highly-regarded supplement for those suffering from joint pain and the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Suggested use Take 1 capsule a day with a meal. Do not exceed recommended daily dose. * Not suitable for vegetarians
Why choose Fit Life Health? Our supplements are specially formulated for maximum efficiency using the finest natural ingredients at our GMP-certified facility in the UK – quality assured!
Disclaimer This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, the statement contained on the label does not imply that this product has any medicinal properties or use. If you are taking any prescribed medication or have any medical conditions, always consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional before taking vitamins or supplements.