- BENEFITS: Can be used as a therapeutic cold pack or hot pack for all injuries
- COLD: Use as a cold pack early in the injury process
- HEAT: Use as a heat pack later in the healing process, which increases local blood flow
- BENEFITS: Minimise pain, bleeding and swelling in the tissues
- SIZE: A versatile 25cm x 17cm (10″ x 7″) mouldable gel pack
What is the PhysioRoom.com Reusable Hot / Cold Gel Pack (large)?
A versatile 25cm x 17cm (10″ x 7″) mouldable gel pack that can be used as either a cold pack or hot pack.
When can I use it?
This great value product is useful at all stages during the recovery from injury, and can be used again and again.
Use it as an ice pack during the early stages following injury to help minimise pain, bleeding and swelling in the tissues.
Use it as a heat pack later to help the healing process by increasing local blood flow and promote relaxation.
The hot/cold pack measures approximately 25cm x 17cm (10″ x 7″).
How does it work?
The soft gel in the pack conducts heat or cold. Simply cool in a refrigerator or freezer and it will stay cold, or warm in hot water (or microwave oven) in order to use it as a hot pack. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.