- GOOD QUALITY: A top-quality neoprene back support with metal stays
- VERSATILE: Use during manual work activities such as lifting and handling
- FEATURES: High grade, closed cell neoprene, with a nylon shell
- POWERFUL BACK PROTECTION: Helps prevent injury and boost performance during running, football,golf
- A MEDICAL-GRADE: Help to ease back muscle spasms and low back pain associated with a herniated disc
What is the PhysioRoom.com Elite Back Support?
A top-quality neoprene back support with metal stays, which provides superb support, warmth and back pain relief.
When can I use it?
During manual work activities such as lifting and handling.
Which size do I need?
Measure around the waist to work out the most comfortable widthï¿½ and circumference of support. If you are between sizes, please choose the larger size.
Small: 62cm-81cm (24″-30″) / product height: 25cm
Medium: 82cm-90cm (21″- 34″) / product height: 26cm
Large: 91cm-100cm (35″ – 38″) / product height: 26cm
X-Large: 101cm-107cm (39″ – 42″) / product height: 27cm
XX- Large: 108cm-111cm (43″- 46″) / product height: 27cm
How does it work?
High grade, closed cell neoprene, with a nylon shell and a terry cotton lining, reinforced by four metal stays, provides the best possible combination of support, compression, heat retention and comfort. Twin pulls on either side give easy adjustment and can be custom tightened to provide exactly the right amount of support and back pain relief.
The support provided by the metal stays improves your posture and restricts movement to aid treatment of back problems such as a slipped disc, degenerative disc disease and Sciatica.
The heat provided by the high quality neoprene can help to ease back muscle spasms and low back pain associated with a herniated disc and spinal stenosis.