- PREVENT SLOUCHING – Eases back the shoulders to the optimum position
- ALLEVIATE NECK & SHOULDER PAIN – Designed so shoulders are correctly aligned to reduce pain
- BETTER BREATHING EFFICIENCY correcting the posture to open the chest for improved breathing
- IMPROVED POSTURE corrects the slouched position in order to aid good posture.
- Click the ADD TO CART button to BUY NOW.
Why Posture Is Important
Posture is the position in which we hold our bodies while standing, sitting, or lying down. Good posture is the correct alignment of body parts supported by the right amount of muscle tension against gravity. Benefits of good posture:
Good posture helps us stand, walk, sit, and lie in positions that place the least strain on supporting muscles and ligaments during movement and weight-bearing activities.
Helps us keep bones and joints in correct alignment so that our muscles are used correctly, decreasing the abnormal wearing of joint surfaces that could result in degenerative arthritis and joint pain.
Reduces the stress on the ligaments holding the spinal joints together, minimizing the likelihood of injury.
Allows muscles to work more efficiently, allowing the body to use less energy and, therefore, preventing muscle fatigue.
Helps prevent muscle strain, overuse disorders, and even back and muscular pain.
To maintain proper posture, you need to have adequate muscle flexibility and strength, normal joint motion in the spine and other body regions, as well as efficient postural muscles that are balanced on both sides of the spine. In addition, you must recognize your postural habits at home and in the workplace and work to correct them, if necessary.
GRAB YOUR NO RISK PERFECT POSTURE BACK BRACE TODAY!
JUST CLICK ON ADD TO BASKET AND IT WILL BE DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE!