- FREE GYM BAG – Comes Complete With A Stylish Carry Back Pack So You Can Take Your Peanut Massage Ball With You As Your Workout At The Gym, Or When Travelling. Enjoy the Added Convenience Of Improving Your Mobility wherever You Are.
- FREE EXERCISE GUIDE – We Put Together a PDF Guide To Using Your New Peanut Massage Ball and Various Stretching Techniques
- SMOOTH AND STURDY: Made Of Durable, Odourless, Solid Silicone. Our Massage Ball Provides Greater Support Than Tennis Balls And More Pliable Massage Tools, While Rubbing Out Tension From The Top Of The Neck Down To The Sacrum, From The Base Of The Spine To The Toes. Dense Silicone Reaches Deeper Into The Fascia For Tension Release.
- REDUCE PAIN AND INCREASE MOBILITY – Helps To Increase Circulation To Sore And Tight Muscles, Providing Relief From Pain. Perfect For Myofascial Release, Ergonomic Trigger Point Therapy And Deep Tissue Massage Throughout The Body. One Of The Most Valuable Myofascial Release Tools For Runners, Pilates, Crossfit, Yoga and Fitness Enthusiasts.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Peanut Massage Ball
- Drawstring Backpack Gym Bag
- Exercise Guide with confirmation email
Benefits of Self-Myofascial Release
►INCREASE BLOOD FLOW – Research has shown that self-myofascial release can increase vascular function. Getting rid of knots and tension in the fascia that may be restricting fluid flow in the area, self-myofascial release techniques help to keep your muscles and connective tissue well hydrated to recover and heal faster
►IMPROVE MUSCULAR RANGE OF MOTION – Studies shown that self-myofascial release can increase range of motion without decreasing muscle force or activation. By breaking up the adhesions in the fascia, your muscles and connective tissue can move more freely and you avoid muscle restrictions when you exercise
►REDUCE MUSCLE SORENESS – Release lactic acid with better circulation to your muscles and connective tissues, you’ll experience less muscle soreness
►MYOFASCIAL RELEASE TOOLS: – The fascia is a densely woven spider web, which covers every muscle, bone, and nerve in the body. It is one continuous sheath of collagen fibers. When muscles are tight, or the body experiences an injury, myofascial pain occurs. Myofascial pain is a steady, deep, dull, aching pain. Myofascial Release is the process of making the fascia healthy and flexible, thereby eliminating pain.
Buy Now and get LeYogi’ 100% Money-Back Guarantee! We are so certain that our Peanut Massage Ball will help you that we offer a 90 day no-questions-asked refund policy