- Thick Velcro Strapping allows the cotton wrap to sit comfortably around any body part, with as much pressure as you choose. You can get targeted pain relief after a sporting injury, or even under your clothes at work to ease chronic pains.
- ★★★For Sporting Injuries★★★ Take the pack from the freezer and wrap it around the injured area. The cold passes from the Gel via the lined mesh to reduce swelling and inflammation for a 30-60 minute application. You can safely apply cold up to 5 times a day.
- ★★★For Chronic Pain Relief★★★ Remove from microwave and apply to the body part causing discomfort. The Gel Pack radiates a comfortable warm heat for 25 minutes, reducing tension and providing greater mobility in the joints. The temperature is similar to a hot bath.
- Added Glycerol in the thick Gel pack allows for 90 minutes of cold from the freezer, or 25 minutes of deep heat when taken from the microwave. This longer lasting, 100% safe technology is exclusive to Orange Physio and can’t be matched elsewhere.
- Guaranteed Over 1,000 heating and cooling cycles without losing performance thanks to our new Nylon Polymer. **Such high quality in fact that we offer a lifetime guarantee, if you have any problems at any time just let us know for a full 100% refund**
What do I use it for? (An overview) It’s an Ice Pack and a strap for acute injuries like sprains pulls and trapped nerves as well as long term pain relief.
It works by either hot therapy (heating up the gel pack in the microwave) or cold therapy (cooling it in the freezer) then placing on the painful area with some light compression using the strap provided.
The compression is possible because the strapping has a strong velcro attachment. You can wear it on the training field or back in the office when recovering.
Will it fit me? It’s 14cm wide by 23cm long in the pouch that holds the gel pack, and 65cm long for the strap, making a total of 90cm or 35inches. This makes it a comfortable fit around all individual limbs and joints, such as Knee, Ankle, Shoulder, Hips, Wrist and Neck. It can be used to go around the back too.
How long does it take to heat up or to cool down? If you place the gel pack in the freezer, it takes around two hours to get to the optimum freezing point. It then lasts for around one hour when applied.
For heat treatment you can either place it in a pan of hot water or put it in the microwave to heat it up. The instructions are printed on the back of the strap – of course be careful not to place it in the microwave for too long or it will be too hot to touch!
The R.I.C.E Approach (From qualified Physio’s) All qualified Physio’s and Medical professionals agree to the R.I.C.E principles when treating injuries. That is Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. Using the Orange Physio Comfort Strap is the easiest and fastest way to achieve all four points. It’s fast, cheap and effective pain relief. What more can you want?
Money Back Guarantee (Because it’s top quality!) It’s a really high quality strap and gel pack – so we know that it will last a lifetime. So we give you a 10 year guarantee on each product you purchase from Orange Physio.