- Helps manage carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, tenosynovitis and support the wrist
- Can help encourage correct alignment of the carpal bones and help reduce inflammation
- Helps with repetitive strains, sprains and instability of the wrist
- Helps with arthritic wrists, chronic aches and stiffness
- Provides adjustable support and compatible
The Neo G Stabilized Wrist Brace features a removable metal splint to allow variable stabilization of the wrist and hand. The adjustable strap provides additional compression around the wrist and/or hand if needed which can help encourage correct alignment of the carpal bones and therefore help reduce inflammation in the wrist, which is useful in the management of carpal tunnel syndrome. The support can also be used to help reduce strain caused by repetitive movements at the wrist associated with typing, writing and other occupational or sporting activities. The durable, heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic wrists, chronic aches and stiffness.