- Ready to use pre-blended massage oil
- Blend of natural essential oils in a Grapeseed Oil base
- Essential oils of ginger, black pepper, rosemary, lemongrass, coriander, lavender and vetiver
- Soothe and warm aching muscles and stiff joints
- Apply a small amount of oil to the affected areas or to the soles of the feet
Our Aches and Pains blend contains both warming and soothing oils to help relieve tension and discomfort in your muscles and joints. Ideally the oil should be used to gently massage the affected areas or applied to the soles of the feet. Alternatively, you can apply a small amount to pressure points such as the wrists and temples to enjoy the aroma therapeutic benefits on the go.
The Grapeseed base is a favourite amongst massage therapists as it is considered to be hypoallergenic and leaves the skin soft and moisturised. The essential oil blend contains warming and healing ginger and black pepper combined with soothing and calming rosemary, lemongrass, lavender and vetiver, which together produce a spicy, warming aroma.