- This Knee support is ideal for Riding, mountain climbing, football, basketball, badminton, tennis, track and field and many other sports
- Provides compression for weak or over stressed knees. High quality rubber insulation sleeve with double-sided nylon texture to provide the best treatment
- Fully adjustable Velcro makes it close tighter and gives better compression for the Knee
- Hook and loop closure design will fit most knee sizes. Retains body heat to warm the knee joint and increase blood circulation
- Made from 75% Stretch Nylon 25% Rubber Foam. Size Fits 31-56cms (Knee Circumference when knee is fully extended)
This adjustable knee support has been specially designed , medical grade neoprene to provide comfort and additional support to the knee. Its purpose is to support an injured knee during recovery and relieve pressure and pain whilst giving free movement.This Knee support is ideal for Riding, mountain climbing, football, basketball, badminton, tennis, track and field and many other sports.It will protect your knee very comfortable from harm when you do some vigorous exercise. It’s a great choice for you to add one into your cart.
Adjustable size, Suitable for both men and women
Soft fabric ang light weight
Ideal for many different sports and activites
Reduce pressure on the patella,Provides compression for weak or over stressed knees
High quality rubber insulation sleeve withnylon texture to provide the best treatment
Fully adjustable Velcro makes it close tighter and gives better compression for the Knee
Hook and loop closure design will fit most knee sizes
Three sturdy straps and non-slip waves fasten brace firmly to your knees and you do not worry dropping off when you are doing sport.
Retains body heat to warm the knee joint and increase blood circulation
Reinforced patella stabilizer holds the patella in proper position and stabilizes your ACL, PCL, LCL, and MCL ligaments.
Used for/ideal for treating
Patella tracking dysfunction
Moderate to severe cruciate and collateral ligament strains
Instructions for use
1. Position kneecap in centre of support
2. Wrap middle strap behind knee and secure fastening
3. Repeat with top and bottom straps and adjust until firm
4. Ensure the support is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted