- ONE SIZE FITS 4 FINGERS – Metal Bar & Special durable aluminum material can be shaped according to the patients’ injured digits. The bending plate allows for easy adjustments. Fits Index, Middle, Ring & Little/Pinky fingers left and right hand
- BETTER RECOVERY – Allow for better healing and use during the day and most importantly during the night to treat conservatively to prevent surgery and/or for pain relief after surgery
- CONVENIENT COMPACT DESIGN – The lightweight and small design can be brought along anywhere and isn’t bulky to wear. Velcro strap allows for easy on and off. Please read the instructions attached to the splint and try not to bend it to more then 90 degrees. If you do bend it to more then 90 degrees simply simply bend the splint a bit in to your hand palm and it should work again just fine.
- INNOVATIVE FOAM – We know how uncomfortable and itchy splinting can be, that’s why our R&D team developed a highly breathable and gentle foam for the the skin. Comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- CASH-BACK GUARANTEE – We struggle after 100% customer satisfaction always. That’s why if you don’t like our product we offer you Money Back Guarantee. No questions asked.
What is a trigger finger? Stenosing tenosynovitis or trigger finger is characterized by pain, swelling, movement limitation, and a triggering sensation of the finger. The primary pathology is thickening of the A1 pulley. Patients present with symptomatic locking during flexion and extension of the affected digit, as the tendon catches on the stenotic pulley. The first annular pulley (A1) is located over the metacarpal head in the. Reducing risk of surgery and reducing pain. Splinting is necessary as a conservative treatment before surgery and, if fails to completely remedy the problem, it is required again after surgery to prevent joint contractures which also help with pain management. Splinting alone has a high success rate – reducing the need for injections and surgeries. MedicHelp splint feature a new innovative foam for maximum comfort, excellent breathability and grip. The MedicHelp 100% money back guarantee means that if you don’t like our product we will refund your money – No questions asked! ADD TO YOUR SHOPPING CART NOW