- Used to relieve hot flushes, night sweats, mood swings, nervous irritability and restlessness
- Black cohosh belongs to the buttercup family and has traditional use as a medicine by the indigenous American Indians
- With its extraordinarily tall white flowers, black cohosh makes an impressive border plant
- Each tablet contains 6.5mg black cohosh, rhizome and root extract
- Exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy only
This traditional herbal medicine is perfect for helping to relieve the symptoms of menopause, based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
It can help to ease problems such as hot flushes, night sweats, mood swings, irritable behaviour and restlessness.
Please Note: Not suitable for under 18 years, women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have/have had an oestrogen-dependent tumour, or kidney problems.