- HealthmateForever Electrotherapy Device: 6 preprogrammed massage modes in a rectangle design: Tuina (Push & Pull), Acupuncture, Tapping, Guasha (Scraping), Body Building, Combination
- Adjustable 10-60 minute timer, 20 levels of adjustable intensity/strength
- Simultaneous dual output design, Allows 4 pads to be used at the same time
- Rechargeable internal lithium battery – up to 10 hours of continuous use. Pause button
- Easy to read animated LCD Display, The kit includes: 1 HealthmateForever NK6GL device, 4 piece self-adhesive conductive reusable gel pads, 2 sets of electrode wires, 1 USB Charger/Wall Unit, 1 pads holder, Operating Manual, Acupuncture placement point chart, Card, BONUS: Free Educational Reference Booklet
HOW OUR ELECTROTHERAPY DEVICE WORKS? Using bioelectricity technology, the device sends frequency electrical pulses to your muscles through the conductive electrode pads. Your muscles respond to the impulses by contracting and relaxing rhythmically. The contracting and relaxing of your muscles produces soothing massage sensations that are similar to that given by a massage specialist. The sensation of massage is very real. You’ll wonder who is administering your massage-but it’s just the device! It penetrates muscle group deeper than human hands can. When you place electrode pads in the pain points, you will feel instant relaxation and pain relief. Using modern human body simulation technology to simulate ancient Chinese therapeutic methods and digital programming technology, your control unit has several different massage modes such as: Tuina, Acupuncture, Tapping, Guasha, Bodybuilding, auto mode, etc. HOW OUR ELECTROTHERAPY DEVICE WORKS FOR PAIN RELIEF? Our pain relief devices use Electrotherapy technology, which is a treatment that uses voltage electrical currents to relieve pain and provides other therapeutic benefits. A gentle electrical current is passed through electrodes which are attached to the skin near the site of the pain or discomfort. The pulses send electrical pulses through the central nervous system, thus blocking pain receptors. Exactly the same way as a strong painkiller would work.