- HailiCare pain relief back belt
- Spinal traction belt is designed according to principle of traction, and realized vertical traction successfully,and then achieve continue traction and supporting function
- The item can be used for prevention and adjuvant therapy of lumbar vertebra diseases such as lumbar Intervertebral disc protrusion, disturbance of lumbar joint, hyperplasia of lumbar vertebra and so on
- The belt has magnets. You can also enjoy a Magnetotherapy when you are doing the traction. And it will got better effect with hand air pump. lighter than foot pump and better using experience
- It decreases the pressure of lumbar through traction, reduce the burden around ligament, bring good rest for damaged lumbar fibrous ring
For serious support that provides traction and molds to your body like it was made for you! Especially for Driving! Gardening! Exercising! This belt has amazing support! TIPS:
1. This belt cannot be immersed into water to wash it.
2. This belt is also to avoid direct sunlight and heat, so airing it out that way is a “no!”. The directions state to put it in a cool, dry place after using.
1. Prolapsed lumbar intervertebral discs.
2. Abnormal function of small joints of the lumbar vertebra.
3. Hyperplasia of lumbar vertebra.
4. Strenuous jobs requiring heavy lifting.
5. Long time driving or sitting.
6. Scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
7. Low back pain caused by obesity.
8. Degenerative discs.
1.This belt is designed to be easy to use by yourself. It wraps around the lower back and is held in place by velcro.
2. There is a clip that helps you to line up the hand pump with the inlet hose for the belt, and to keep them aligned while you pump it up.
3. A pocket on the front of the belt holds a plastic “key” that fits into the hose on the belt for deflation.
4. The key is further secured with elastic, a very thoughtful feature allowing you to deflate the belt at a moment’s notice, and to keep the hose in top condition by not having to wrangle up a substitution that doesn’t fit as well- this key will not get lost.
5. The hand pump to inflate it was much easier to use than I than expected.
6. There are vertical ridges on the hand pump that help with gripping it well, and it can operate with the hand parts swiveling on the center axis, which may help to avoid awkward positions.
7. After inflating, the pump may be detached while you wear the belt.
1*Hand air pump