- MAXIMUM STRENGTH – Our supplement contains 1500mg of Glucosamine Hydrochloride which is the highest strength available
- HIGHER CONCENTRATION – Glucosamine Hydrochloride has a higher concentration of Glucosamine compared to Glucosamine Sulphate, combined with having a lower salt content and fewer side effects compared to Glucosamine Sulphate
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY JOINTS – Glucosamine is a substance that is made in the body and occurs naturally in the joints and connective tissues. Glucosamine Hydrochloride is essential for the maintenance of healthy cartilage and connective tissue, thereby supporting flexibility
- CONVENIENT ONE-A-DAY tablet supplementation means taking Glucosamine has never been easier
- EASY TO SWALLOW TABLETS – Our supplement comes with an easy to use BREAK-BAR which splits tablets conveniently into two halves for those who prefer smaller tablets
Glucosamine Hydrochloride Maximum Strength 1500mg tablets.
SCIENCE TO SUPPORT
Glucosamine is a substance that is made in the body and occurs naturally in the joints and connective tissues. Although small amounts of glucosamine can be obtained through the diet by eating meat and fish, it is common that as we age, our body’s ability to produce and store glucosamine diminishes. Therefore, supplementation with our maximum strength Glucosamine may be beneficial in order to complement a healthy diet and support the body’s supply of Glucosamine.
Glucosamine & Osteoarthritis
Osteoarthritis is a condition that affects your joints. The surfaces within your joints become damaged so the joint doesn’t move as smoothly as it should in the absence of sufficient amounts of Glucosamine.
Glucosamine & Flexibility
Glucosamine Hydrochloride is essential for the maintenance of healthy cartilage and connective tissue, thereby supporting flexibility.
Our Maximum Strength Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1500mg receives overwhelming positive customer feedback.
Each tablet contains:
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1500mg
No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners, No Preservatives, No added Sugar or Salt, No Starch, No Corn, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soya, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Take one tablet a day, preferably with a meal. Do not exceed stated dose.
Glucosamine Hydrochloride (Crustaceans), Anhydrous Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hydroxypropyl cellulose, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Stearic Acid