- 250ml Tube – Fisiocrem Solugel is an effective, natural massage solution to care for the muscles and ligaments following daily activity or intense physical exercise.
- Made with Natural Ingredients. it contains high levels of active plant extracts. These are not homeopathic dilutions
- Does not contain parabens, hydroxybenzoates or any other artificial preservatives
- Easy to use and has a pleasant natural fragrance
- Suitable for use before and after the application of therapeutic Ice or Heat and can be applied prior to support bandaging. It can be used as a coupling agent with physiotherapeutic ultrasound.
Fisiocrem is a topical anti – inflammatory that quickly soothes the pain of common injuries, bruises, sprains and strains. It aids the circulation and may offer some relief for rheumatism, arthritis or venous congestion. Features Suitable for anyone to use – athletes, children, elderly, pregnant and breast feeding mothers Size: 250ml For easy use and working effects make it compatible with your everyday life Description Fisiocrem is a completely natural product that can be used in conjunction with pharmaceutical medicine and other physiotherapeutic treatments. Is suitable for use during all stages of rehabilitation therapy of muscles and joints. Treatment Take a liberal amount and rub gently into the affected area. Relief will often be felt within a few minutes. Apply as often as required, usually 2 – 3 times each day. fisiocrem can be used before and after ice treatment, or as a poultice under a support bandage for acute injuries. Fisiocrem active ingredients are highly concentrated extracts derived from the pure herbs. Ingredients: Aqua (water), Arnica Montana, Hypericum perforatum, Calendula officinalis, Glyceryl monostearate, Pentylene glycol, Menthol, Melaleuca alternifolia, PEG-100 stearate, Carbomer u-10. Contains extracts (1:10) of Arnica 10.5%, Calendula 2.5%, Hypericum 2.5% and Melaleuca 1%. Box Contains 1 x 250ml Tube