- ✔ HIGH GLA VALUE – each capsule is guaranteed to carry at least 100 mg of Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), which the body converts into a hormone Prostaglandin
- ✔ EFFECTIVE – healthy prostaglandin levels will help ease the symptoms of PMS. Both lifestyle and psychological factors (such as stress, over consumption of alcohol, unhealthy diets, viruses, etc.) can hinder the body’s production of GLA
- ✔ PURE – Swiss BioEnergetics Evening Primrose Oil uses only the finest quality raw materials in their highest grade and purest form so that we can guarantee you receive a consistently high quality product
- ✔ PEACE OF MIND – manufactured exclusively in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001 so you are safeguarded by the highest standards in the world
- ✔ NO RISK GUARANTEE – we have a no questions asked, money back guarantee policy so you can improve your health with no risk. We couple this with an ultra-responsive customer service
Swiss BioEnergetics Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg 90 Capsules – High GLA Formulation – Supports Balanced Hormone Levels, Menstrual Health in Women, Supports Joint Health & Healthy Skin, Hair & Nails
Evening primrose oil is the oil from the seed of the Evening Primrose plant.
- Women use it in pregnancy for preventing high blood pressure (pre-eclampsia), shortening labour, starting labour, and preventing late deliveries.
- Women also use it for premenstrual syndrome (PMS), breast pain, endometriosis, and symptoms of menopause such as hot flashes.
Evening primrose oil is used for skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and acne. It is also used for rheumatoid arthritis, weak bones (osteoporosis), high cholesterol, heart disease, leg pain due to blocked blood vessels (intermittent claudication), alcoholism, Alzheimer’s disease, and schizophrenia. Some people use evening primrose oil for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS); asthma; nerve damage related to diabetes; an itching disorder called neurodermatitis; obesity and weight loss; whooping cough; and gastrointestinal disorders including ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, and peptic ulcer disease. In foods, evening primrose oil is used as a dietary source of essential fatty acids. How does it work? Evening primrose oil contains “fatty acids.” Some women with breast pain might not have high enough levels of certain “fatty acids.” Fatty acids also seem to help decrease inflammation related to conditions such as arthritis and eczema.
Swiss BioEnergetics Guarantees High Quality Evening Primrose Oil manufactured exclusively in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO 9001, using only the finest quality raw materials in their highest grade and purest form so you receive a consistently high quality product.