- SET OF 2 SPORT SHIELDS: Need a refill of your favorite pair of gels from our 8 Piece Kit? Buy only the pair you want. Made from super soft flexible gel.
- DESIGNED FOR A DIVERSE LIFESTYLE: Designed to prevent twisting and bunching. We know that you do more than just sit around all day. Our gels are designed to stay in place with active movement.
- POSTPONE YOUR NEED FOR SURGERY: Nothing can replace corrective bunion surgery, but our cushions, pads, spacers, and shields often provide enough relief that you can get back to your normal routine if you are hamletive about your options. Stop struggling with foot pain and find immediate relief with our standard shields.
- DEVELOPED IN CONSULTATION WITH SPECIALISTS: We developed Dr. Frederick’s Original Bunion Pad & Spacer Kit in consultation with an orthopedic surgeon to ensure that you receive the highest quality and best pain relief possible.
- PLEDGE TO ALWAYS BE ETHICAL: The team at DFO is headed by medical professionals and will never make unfounded claims about the benefits of our products. This product is designed for pain relief both before and after surgical intervention. Some competitors offer a ‘cure’, but complete resolution with these and similar devices is not typical and usually requires surgical intervention.
DON’T SUFFER IN SILENCE LIKE MILLIONS OF OTHERS
Hallux Valgus Deformity–aka bunions–is seen in up to 23% of adults > 18 years old and over 35% of adults > 60 years old. Stop walking around in pain all day. Get relief now! Our super soft & stretchy gel pads, spacers, and shields are designed to provide light varus pressure to provide gentle realignment of your big toe while wearing shoes or while barefoot. Improved alignment and separation of the big toe and second toe provides pain relief for many people.
Sport Shield Spacer This bunion shield and spacer is designed for sporty activities. There are two stretchy loops that go around your big toe and second toe. This helps prevent rotation of the shield spacer while you’re doing things like running, bowling, or playing golf.