- Buscopan IBS Relief Tablets belong to a group of medicines called antispasmodics
- Antispasmodics are used to relieve painful colicky aching and spasm in the bowel associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Abdominal cramps, pain & discomfort.
- For medically confirmed IBS
- It works by an antispasmodic effect
Product details of Buscopan IBS Relief Tablets 10mg – 20: Buscopan IBS Relief is used for relieving the spasm of the gastrointestinal tract, associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome Adults and children over 12 should initially take 1 tablet 3 times a day, and then increased to 2 tablets 4 times a day if necessary. Not suitable for children under 12 years old. Not suitable for individuals with myasthenia gravis, glaucoma or with megacolon. Individuals with fever and the elderly should take Buscopan IBS Relief with caution.