- ✔ ANALGESIC: The circular opening in the centre distributes body weight evenly and provides immediate relief of pelvic, anal and perineal pain and pressure while sitting. The two sections also encourage healthy posture by naturally aligning the spine. Not only does it provide back support and promote haemorrhoidal, post-natal and surgical / post-operative healing, it also helps alleviate pain and discomfort from coccyx injuries, sciatica and protects against pressure sores.
- ✔ HIGH-TECH Innovative gel / memory foam hybrid. The ergonomic cushioned ring consists of a cooling blue gel layer over a base of premium compressed viscoelastic foam. The product measurement is 41cm x 32.5cm x 6.5cm (16 x 13 x 2-½ in.).
- ✔ UNIVERSAL: The donut seat cushion can be used anywhere. It is ideal for wheelchair, office chair, living or dining room seating or simply as a booster seat. It’s ideal for home or travel, for long drives in cars, and for bus, taxi, air or rail travel. It’s well suited for any seating arrangement. Unlike other pillows and pain-relieving products, the bonmedico® donut cushion also promotes healthy blood circulation, especially for extended sitting.
- ✔ CONVENIENT: The bonmedico® premium haemorrhoid cushion has a removable zippered suede cover and comes in a handy carrying case.
- ✔ HYGIENE: The cover can be washed at 30°C (86°F). All materials are non-toxic and comply with Oeko-Tex Standard 100.
Haemorrhoids (piles) are among the most common medical complaints in the Western world, but socially largely taboo. Your bonmedico® surgical ring cushion is specifically designed as the discreet solution to relieve pain and discomfort associated with haemorrhoids (piles) and surgical / post-operative or post-natal recovery. Unlike other chair cushions, a circular opening in the centre of the bonmedico® donut pillow quickly alleviates pressure on the pelvic, perineal and anal region, thus reducing pain. By gently elevating the buttocks, the circular cushion promotes healthy posture and natural alignment of the spine while sitting, relieving pressure on the coccyx and alleviating tailbone pain and symptoms of sciatica. Plus, blood circulation is improved by reducing the pressure on the underside of the thigh and buttocks from the hard edges of chairs. Combined with the cooling blue gel layer, the pillow can significantly reduce pain and is particularly suitable for treating sciatica pain and preventing bed sores. The bonmedico®-haemorrhoid cushion is very useful for a number of healthcare applications but is particularly suitable as a seat support for wheelchair, office chair or dining chair, as well as for automobile, truck, bus, plane or train travel. The easy-care pillow has a removable zippered suede cover, which can be washed at 30°C (86°F) with like colours. All materials are non-toxic and comply with Oeko-Tex Standard 100. bonmedico® surgical ring cushion colour is black; delivery includes convenient carrying case.