- Developed with the London Spine Clinic the Shoulder Brace works to improve your posture, prevent slouching and align your spine to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Integrated ‘soft feel’ spine which is the ideal balance of support and comfort.
- Once the shoulder brace is fitted you will instantly feel it pull your shoulders into the correct position and straighten your spine. Great for use as a posture corrector.
- Made from a lightweight, breathable, hygenic anti-microbial fabric it is comfortable to wear under clothing and against the skin.
- Easy to fit with elasticated straps and front velcro fastening. Adjust the tension by pulling the straps forward and fasten around the front of your stomach.
Our shoulder brace is designed to improve your posture, prevent slouching and align your spine therefore relieving pain and discomfort . Once the shoulder brace is fitted you will instantly feel the elasticated straps and the semi ridged thermo-formed back section pull your shoulders into the correct position and straighten your spine.
It’s lightweight and made from breathable, hygenic anti-microbial fabric so it is equally suited to be worn under or over clothing. Adjust the tension by pulling the elasticated straps forward and fasten around the front of your stomach.
Junior: Chest approx up to 28-32 inches (71cm – 81cm)
Small/Medium: Chest approx up to 32 – 36 inches (81cm – 91cm)
Large: Chest approx up to 36 – 48 inches (91cm – 121cm)
The shoulder brace has been developed in conjunction with Harley Street specialists at the London Spine Clinic and is manufactured in the UK ensuring a posture brace that will last the test of time. The London Spine Clinic is the number 1 private clinic in the UK specialising in back pain with a private client list including Olympic champions and a whole host of sports professionals. When you buy our shoulder brace you are safe in the knowledge that you are buying a British designed and manufactured product and we believe the quality shows.