- • Helps you to achieve correct posture and relief from lower back aches and pains after sitting for prolonged periods. A healthy posture will improve your comfort and concentration
- • A convenient solution for the treatment of lower back pain on the move, use it on an office chair, at home, or on in the car. Anti Twist and Anti Slip construction so it stays in place.
- • This support features a unique combination of high density foam and hand pump inflating air cell technology. This gives more degree of adjustment than any competing product to meet the exact requirements of your back and your chair.
- • Easy adjustable and smart looking fitment suitable for standard and car seating. • Breathable and washable 3D mesh cover to keep you comfortable and cool.
- • Made from the highest quality materials, tested to ISO standards, 250,000 presses at 20 stone with zero leaks or foam deformation.• We have been designing and manufacturing spine supports in Gloucestershire since 2001 and are the leading UK producer.
What makes this different from other lumbar cushions and supports? The AirCare Ergonomics Lumbar support is unique in combining high density foam and self inflating air cell technology. At AirCare, a lumbar is more than just a lumbar. Our mission is to give you the lumbar that is best for your spine and posture. We have nearly 20 years experience in the design, development and manufacture of air cells in high end furniture that is designed to improve spine heath. We encourage an active posture, and support you to achieve that through a support system that can be tailored for you as no two backs are the same. We enable you to improve strength and natural support. How will AirCare technology benefit me? The lumbar is designed for those who want low back support while pumping gently to achieve the desired support from soft to very firm. Ideal for office chairs, home seating, vehicle seats or where portability is required. The inflatable lumbar cushion is the perfect way to help relieve the discomfort and pain of prolonged sitting. Take it with you to the office, in the car, even on your next flight. You can also use the inflatable cushion to gently exercise your core muscles around the spine through micro-movements, engaging, training and stimulating the muscles. This promotes blood circulation and oxygen supply, which helps to