- Salvigol® – blister pack of 30 tablets / lozenges
- Protects throat, alleviates pain. For adults and children
- Salvigol® for adults and children is a specific coadjuvant for the treatment of throat irritations including dryness, burning, pain and difficulty in swallowing.
- For treatment of irritation to the throat, always present in the case of pharyngitis e tonsillitis;
- As prevention for those frequently exposed to aggressive external agents such as cold, smoke, smog, dust.
Salvigol koadyuvant Tablets are specific for the treatment of sore throat. Providing a protective layer that fits in the lining of the throat. Providing a protective layer that fits in the lining of the throat Salvigol block contact with external agents, such as hydrates and soothes the oropharyngeal mucosa and ease inflammation caused by dryness, burning, pain, and difficulty swallowing. As a result, Salvigol Tablets relieve the symptoms of sore throat, occurring in diseases such as pharyngitis and tonsillitis. Thanks to its protective action Salvigol Tablets are also recommended for people exposed to external influences such as low temperatures, smoke, smog, dust. Ingredients: Extract from the leaves of Salvia (obtained by cold drying), dehydrated gel of aloe vera leaf extract mirha (obtained by cold drying), cane sugar, inulin from chicory, honey. Essential oils of peppermint and cinnamon. The combined action of plant polysaccharides from Salvigol 2 – LMF and dehydrated aloe vera gel, combined with that of the resins myrtle, form a protective layer over the affected parts. Essential oils of peppermint and cinnamon provide an immediate cooling and soothing effect.