- Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet, Painful Arches, Shin Splints, Over Pronation, Ankle Pain, Heel Spurs, Morton’s Neuroma, Bunions, Metatarsalgia, Aching Legs, Knee Pain and Lower Back problems.
- Designed to support and help re-align an over pronating foot, which is the main cause of many foot conditions including Heel Pain
- Foot Orthotic Insoles are contoured to improve the foot to function correctly and eliminate pain
- Pair of Professional light weight, Medical Grade Poron Heel Cushion Medium Density insoles
- Both suitable for Adults and Children, USED BY THE NHS
Insole, orthotic, shock absorption, arch support for Diabetic, Arthritic Feet Function description : · Excellent shock and impact absorption to distribute pressure relieving sensitivity of the diabetic foot. · Provides long lasting cushioning, reduced friction, and extra comfort. · Provides the proper foot bed for those with diabetes · Heel and arch support.